Two Week Pain Relief Course
Yoga For Back Pain
- Back pain makes a person go from a state of ease to a state of ‘dis-ease especially in a stressful environment.
- Stress is known to create muscular contractions and mild spasms as emotional and mental levels have an effect on muscles of the body.
- Practising yoga on a regular basis will keep the muscles and ligaments strong and flexible allowing the spinal cord to remain protected and safe from injury.
The two-week course will teach skills to:
- Relieve pain.
- Develop a strong and flexible back.
- Develop a preventative lifestyle.
- Take good care of your body and mind.
- Improve your lifestyle psychologically and physiologically.
The sessions will include:
- Warming up.
- Stretching with props.
- Exercises with chair support.
- Reducing stress through pranayama.
- Relaxation through meditation.
Classes Are HANDLED By
Mrs. R Mythili
P. Ed, M. Phil, PGD in yoga
Prenatal and postnatal TTC – Australia
Medical Yoga and Pilates Therapy – Pune
International Certification in yoga therapy and teacher’s training – Chennai
- Faulty Posture
- Sports & Exercise Injury
- Repressed Anger
Apply For This Course
Immense Benefits From Yoga
Join Us Today In The Journey Of Yoga
Prajiva Yoga & Therapy Kuteera helps you synthesize body-mind coordination for a richer experience and excellent health by providing various benefits through yoga.
#398 – Sri Ranjini, 2/2 Main Road, I Block, Ramakrishna Nagar, Mysore – 570022
M-F: 8am – 5pm
S-S: 9am – 4pm