Prajiva Yoga & Therapy Kuteera
Prajiva assures you to guide you on your journey on three phases– physical, psychological and spiritual. Our program nurtures creativity and mindfulness.
Balance Your Life
Yoga Is All In One
From restoration of balance, flexibility, poise, and health/wellbeing to the cultivation of mental equanimity, emotional balance, and inner strength.
Personal Pain Relief Program (One to One)
This is one of the unique therapeutic programmes under Prajiva Kuteera. This concentrates and empowers individuals to progress towards improved health and well-being through scientific approaches and use of specialized props. This assures the individual’s elevated physical and mental health. This programme includes individual therapy for Knee pain, Cervical Spondylosis, complete back pain relief, sciatic pain, heel’s pain (Spur), frozen shoulder, migraine, depression and stress management.
Ashtanga Yoga Regular Classes
Regular classes at Prajiva Kuteera focus on Ashtanga Yoga which literally means “Yoga of Eight Limbs.”
The finely structured syllabus is based on Hatha Yoga Pradeepika. This includes Asanas, Suryanamaskara, Pranayama, Bandha, Mudras, Kriyas, Chakras, Chanting and Meditation.
Pranayama (Regular and Pilates Breath Therapy) Classes
Pranayama is composed of two Sanskrit words – “Prāṇā” meaning “the life force (breath)” and “āyāma” meaning “control of the prana”. The conscious control of breath using proper breathing techniques help an individual get relief from all diseases. Yoga Sutras of Maharishi Patanjali says. ‘Prāṇāyāma’ is the science of cleansing, balancing and gaining control over the ‘Prāṇā’ in the human system. We at Prajiva are determined to extend the properly designed set of techniques of rhythmic and deep breathing in order to get the desired result.
Core Yoga refers to engaging abdominal muscles with specific yoga asanas that build a strong and stable centre which is the epitome of the entire physical human system.
Core Yoga expects an intensive mindful physical workout that helps to build a strong core and flexible physique. It also helps to reduce fat in the abdominal muscle area.
Antenatal and Postnatal Classes
Pregnancy is an important period in a woman’s life that needs proper care and hygiene as she experiences major hormonal shifts. Physical, emotional and mental re-patterning can at times, leave a woman feeling stressed merely because of lack of control over the changes, and lack of understanding of the situation that they go through.
As such, we at Prajiva are trained to handle one’s joyful womanhood through yoga practices that include safe yoga poses to strengthen various parts of the woman’s body. Using specific practices like, suitable asanas, meditation, and relaxation techniques help to maintain a positive and peaceful mind as we aim towards normal delivery.
Rejuvenating Yoga for Veterans
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) is an anxiety disorder that can develop due to various traumatic events like accidents, violent personal assaults, loss of loved ones, etc. PTSD is a condition greatly seen in many veterans, which might lead to severe anxiety and depression.
Practicing Hatha yoga at Prajiva helps to heal the body and promote a sense of calmness and peace. We provide resilient training to help them deal with all kinds of traumas and to gain optimal fitness. This personalized intensive care therapy has a unique framework which helps men and women to overcome various conditions like:
- imbalanced body
- posture numbness in the limbs
- muscle aches
- increased heart rates
- insecurity feeling, etc.
Melt Your Fat On Yoga Mat
Three-month special ‘Melting Hours’ weight loss flexi-time package.
- Accelerate your metabolism
- Mould your body
- Recharge your mind and spirit
- Traditional strength-building yoga, dynamic yoga
- Core yoga
- Yoga for your body – personal training
- Pranayama and mindful breathing habit
- Metabolic diet reset
- Mind management
Yoga For Back Pain
- Back pain makes a person go from a state of ease to a state of ‘dis-ease especially in a stressful environment.
- Stress is known to create muscular contractions and mild spasms as emotional and mental levels have an effect on muscles of the body.
- Practising yoga on a regular basis will keep the muscles and ligaments strong and flexible allowing the spinal cord to remain protected and safe from injury.
The two-week course will teach skills to:
- Relieve pain.
- Develop a strong and flexible back.
- Develop a preventative lifestyle.
- Take good care of your body and mind.
- Improve your lifestyle psychologically and physiologically.
The sessions will include:
- Warming up.
- Stretching with props.
- Exercises with chair support.
- Reducing stress through pranayama.
- Relaxation through meditation.
Classes Are HANDLED By
Mrs. R Mythili Shastry and Team
- QCI – Level II certified Yoga teacher from the Department of AYUSH, Government of India
- M. P. Ed, M. Phil, PGD in yoga
- Prenatal and postnatal TTC – Australia
- Medical Yoga and Pilates Therapy – Pune
- International Certification in yoga therapy and teacher’s training – Chennai
Immense Benefits From Yoga
Join Us Today In The Journey Of Yoga
Prajiva Yoga & Therapy Kuteera helps you synthesize body-mind coordination for a richer experience and excellent health by providing various benefits through yoga.
#398 – Sri Ranjini, 2/2 Main Road, I Block, Ramakrishna Nagar, Mysore – 570022
Morning – 5:30 to 8:30 AM
Evening – 4:30 to 6:30 PM