Enjoying Pregnancy At Prajiva
Antenatal & Postnatal Yoga Classes
Being pregnant is a wonderful feeling. It brings along a lot of questions about changes in one’s body, handling emotions, and preparing for labour, birth, and beyond.
Prajiva presents exclusive sessions for pregnant women to:
- Increase confidence in the ability to give birth.
- Help cope with pain.
- Facilitate labour.
- Promote comfort during pregnancy through relaxation techniques, movement, and massage.
In these sessions, one will gain insight into:
- Coping with changes in different stages of pregnancy.
- Positions to adopt for smooth labour.
- Pain-relief and stress-relief methods.
- Breastfeeding techniques.
- Postpartum care for mother and child.
- Happy relationship between the couple.
- Support for the mother after delivery.
- Various activities to keep the mind active and happy.
- Designed specifically and carefully for different stages of three trimesters.
- Understand the physiological changes of the body.
- Understand development of the foetus.
- Q&A session.
- Different yoga postures with props depending on the month of pregnancy.
- Focus on breath awareness.
- Learn beautiful breathing exercises
- Keep the mind calm and stress free.
- Labour breathing.
Classes Are HANDLED By
Mrs. R Mythili Shastry and Team
- QCI – Level II certified Yoga teacher from the Department of AYUSH, Government of India
- M. P. Ed, M. Phil, PGD in yoga
- Prenatal and postnatal TTC – Australia
- Medical Yoga and Pilates Therapy – Pune
- International Certification in yoga therapy and teacher’s training – Chennai
Apply For This Course
Immense Benefits From Yoga
Join Us Today In The Journey Of Yoga
Prajiva Yoga & Therapy Kuteera helps you synthesize body-mind coordination for a richer experience and excellent health by providing various benefits through yoga.
#398 – Sri Ranjini, 2/2 Main Road, I Block, Ramakrishna Nagar, Mysore – 570022
Morning – 5:30 to 8:30 AM
Evening – 4:30 to 6:30 PM